Sunday, March 2, 2014

Common People Eatery & Bar

Sunshine In An Empty Place

Hello!

It's been a while.. yes a while.. since I last post.. Well, I'm back! :) SO! need to make some corrections! From today onwards i'm going to post about anything that i like, love or anything weird (yes i will). Oh! Happy Sunday everyone! Have a nice day!
Let me share my Sunday with you :)

So today, after i went to church, my boyfriend and I went to Common People Bar & Eatery at Kemang. The place was very comfortable, i love it! The best part is that there's no one there, only me and my boyfriend! Pretty cool!

Egg Benedict with Pork Sausage
English Breakfast Tea



















































 





and here's some ootd :)



Top: Local Store, Skirt: Shop At Velvet, Bag: Celine

Heels : Zara


No comments:

Post a Comment