Monday, April 7, 2014

Koultoura Coffee

Greetings Internet!

Let's just start right to the point, alright? :) I love this place for the vibe and the atmosphere. This place from the front has that European kinda look, and so does the first floor (which i sit in ).  However, the second floor they're very wooden and bright, very warm atmosphere different from the first floor. I went there because there are a lot of buzz about this place, so i went and tried.


Food Talk.

I went here to get a brunch, so i order something that's enough to make me full.

Hot Latte 30k

Ice Caramel Latte 27k

Egg Florentine 40k

Food Review

To be honest, yes, the place are great and i love it. But, I'm not fond with the food though.

  • Egg Florentine : The hollandaise sauce isn't that good, it's not sour enough, it's tasteless. (6/10)

The Chocolate Croissant I got it from the promo with my hot latte so Hot Latte + Croissant : 45k
Beside the unsatisfying food, overall this place is good for hanging out, taking pictures and drinking coffee. Not so much for the food though.



Koultoura Coffee
Opening Hours: 09.00 - 22.00
Address: Jl. Taman Ratu Indah Blok AA2 no. 33
Jakarta Barat, Jakarta 11520
Phone: (021) 29520310

No comments:

Post a Comment