Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Meeting the bloggers.

Greetings Internet,

I'm so so so so soooooo happpyyyy! Yesterday, I met the beautiful one and only Olivia Lazuardy! I'm so lucky! So, it started when she posted Vero Moda picture on her Instagram, there'll be 5 winners who will won a Rp. 100.000 voucher to shop at Vero Moda and got the chance to meet her and 5 other bloggers. I'm most excited to meet her because she has her own style which is very classy and elegant. I was so shocked that she contacted me and hand picked me, of course I'll come to meet her, that's the most exciting part for me! So here's a picture!


with ci anaz :)


























I just knew about this Vero Moda store, the marketing manager told me that it was a Denmark's clothing store from the 1985 if i was not mistaken. They're clothing was very elegant and stylish if that makes any sense. lol so bad at describing :p They're market price was like Zara :)

Anyway, Ci Olivia was very kind and gorgeous, here's her link of her blog if you haven't see her :)

http://www.olivialazuardy.com/

and Ci Anaz's Blog too :)

http://www.brownplatform.com/

Thankyou so much Vero Moda and Ci Olivia for the opportunity :)



























No comments:

Post a Comment